- Real deboned salmon is always the first ingredient. This high quality protein helps build and maintain healthy muscle tissue and energy levels.
- This recipe includes freeze-dried raw coated kibble + freeze-dried raw pieces of fish that are mixed into the kibble in a pure state to provide nutritional benefits that are easily digestible and taste great. The raw inclusion goes through rigorous testing and a proven process called High-Pressure Processing (HPP) to ensure food safety.
- With whole grains to help support healthy digestion.
- All Merrick Backcountry recipes are rich in Omega fatty acids for healthy skin and coat, and contain leading levels of glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy hips and joints.
- All Merrick recipes are crafted in our Hereford, TX kitchen and cooked in the USA, in facilities that uphold strict FDA guidelines.
Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, Barley, Sunflower Oil, Natural Flavor, Potato Protein, Whitefish, Trout, Flaxseed, Potassium Chloride, Salt, Apples, Blueberries, Organic Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Minerals (Iron Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Copper Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Cobalt Proteinate, Cobalt Carbonate), Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Citric Acid for freshness, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Merrick Backcountry Pacific Catch Recipe + Grains Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
*If an item has an *, this nutrient is not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Nutrient Profiles.
|Goal Weight (lbs)||Calories Per Day||Cups Per Day (Approx)|
For dogs over 100 lbs: Add 1/3 cup per additional 10 lbs.
Transitioning: Gradually mix in the new food over a 5 - 7 day period, increasing the amount of Merrick Backcountry Pacific Catch Recipe + Grains each day.
3,650 kcal/kg or 386 kcal/cup ME (metabolizable energy) on an as-fed basis (calculated).