- Oven-Baked in small batches in Canada
- Baked with meats, poultry, and fish that have no added hormones and or antibiotics
- Baked with non-GMO fruits and vegetables
- Dogs love Lotus' oven-baked great taste because we use more fresh meat (up to 40% fresh meat compared to 20% or less in extruded foods)
- Oven-Baked for a low starch delivery (50% less starch than a comparable extruded food)
- Our oven-baked recipes are less processed than extruded pet food; This helps protect the nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants(from fruits and veggies), proteins, and amino acids better than extruded pet foods
- All life stage recipe
** This item can take up to four business days to process and ship.
Sardine, Herring, Dried Potatoes, Dried Peas, Dried Egg Product, Pea Protein, Pea Fiber, Cassava Flour, Catfish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols And Citric Acid), Ground Flaxseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Salmon Oil, Olive Oil, Carrots, Apples, Salt, Calcium Propionate, Monosodium Phosphate, Garlic, Dried Kelp, Spinach, Pumpkin, Blueberries, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Inulin, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (Min)||18.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||9.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||4.50%|
|Vitamin E (Min)||100 IU/kg|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.25%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||1.50%|
|Ascorbic Acid (Min)||600 mg/kg|
Calorie Content . . . . . . . 3425 kcal/kg (384.9 kcal/cup)
|Dog Weight (lb)||5||15||30||50||70||95||120||plus|
|Container Per Day||3/4||1 1/2||2 1/2||3 1/2||4 1/2||5 3/4||7||1/2|
Always provide a source of clean, fresh water.
Reproduction: Provide increasing amounts of food the latter half of gestation. The amount may be twice normal intake. Feed to consumption during lactation.
Growth: Introduce dry food around the 5th week and provide as much food as puppies will consume from weaning until full grown.
Lotus Pet Food Oven-Baked Grain Free Sardine & Herring Formula for Dogs is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO (Association of American Feed Control Officials) Dog Nutrient Profiles for all life stages, including the growth of large breed dogs (70 lb or more as an adult).