- Oven-Baked in small batches in Canada
- Baked with meats, poultry, and fish that have no added hormones and or antibiotics
- Baked with non-GMO fruits and vegetables
- Dogs love Lotus' oven-baked great taste because we use more fresh meat (up to 40% fresh meat compared to 20% or less in extruded foods)
- Oven-Baked for a low starch delivery (50% less starch than a comparable extruded food)
- Our oven-baked recipes are less processed than extruded pet food; This helps protect the nutrients like vitamins, antioxidants(from fruits and veggies), proteins, and amino acids better than extruded pet foods
- All life stage recipe
IngredientsChicken, Chicken Meal, Rye, Brown Rice, Barley, Oats, White Fish, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Pea Fiber, Ground Flaxseed, Dried Egg Product, Brewers Dried Yeast, Calcium Propionate, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Apples, Blueberries, Pumpkin, Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Salmon Oil, Olive Oil, Salt, Garlic, L-Ascrobyl-2-Polyphosphate, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Niacin, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Yucca Schidegera Extract, Dried Kelp, Inulin, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Iodate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Rosemary Extract.
|Crude Protein (Min)||24.00%|
|Crude Fat (Min)||12.00%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||3.00%|
|Vitamin E (Min)||150 IU/kg|
|Omega 6 Fatty Acids* (Min)||0.35%|
|Omega 3 Fatty Acids* (Min)||2.00%|
|Ascorbic Acid (Min)||250 mg/kg|
Calorie Content . . . . . . . 3343 kcal/kg (375.7 kcal/cup)
Reproduction: Provide increasing amounts of food the latter half of gestation. The amount may be twice normal intake. Feed to consumption during lactation.
Growth: Introduce dry food around the 5th week and provide as much food as puppies will consume from weaning until full grown.
|Dog Weight (lb)||5||15||30||50||70||95||120||plus|
|Container Per Day||3/4||1 1/2||2 1/2||3 1/2||4 1/2||5 3/4||6 3/4||1/2|