For healthy skin, a shiny coat & a new attitude! Our GO! SKIN + COAT CARE Salmon Pâté is carefully prepared with all the nutrients your cat requires including premium quality salmon which provides your cat with essential amino acids for strong muscles, while omega oils help maintain healthy skin and a shiny coat, helping to reduce shedding.
This recipe also features:
- Premium quality salmon
- Antioxidants rich fruits & veggies to support immune function
- Cranberries to support urinary tract health
- Omega oils for healthy skin & coat
- Flaxseed for omega-3 fatty acids, protein, and fibre
- Sunflower oil for omega 6 fatty acids
- Taurine to aid vision and heart function
- Whole grains provide an excellent source of energy from carbs
- 0% by-product meals, added growth hormones, artificial preservatives, wheat, corn or soy
IngredientsDe-boned salmon, chicken, chicken broth, salmon broth, chicken liver, tapioca, dried egg whites, brown rice, carrots, cranberries, apples, sunflower oil, flaxseed, cassia gum, guar gum, sodium tripolyphosphate, tricalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, vitamins (vitamin E supplement, niacin, thiamine mononitrate, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, folic acid, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement), minerals (zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite), choline chloride, taurine.
Daily Feeding Guidelines
Serve as a treat, a topper or as a complete and balanced food for your cat.
Adult: Feed approx. 1 carton per 6-8lbs of body weight per day.
Kitten: Feed up to 2x adult amount.
Gestation & Lactation: Feed up to 3x normal adult amount.
Feed at room temperature & refrigerate unused portion.
|Crude protein (min)||8%|
|Crude fat (min)||6%|
|Crude fibre (max)||1%|
ME (calculated) = 1019 kcal/kg or 185 kcal/182 g carton
GO! SKIN + COAT CARE Salmon Pâté is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for All Life Stages.